Unbalanced Single Spring Seals
- Generally used in refineries, fertilizers, nuclear plants & petroleum pipelines.
- Seal Faces - Carbon/TC/Sic. Vs Ceramic/RB Sic./TC
- Secondary Seals - Viton/PTFE/GFT
- Metal Components - SS-316
Operating Limits :
- Shaft Dia. - 25 to 150mm
- Pressure - up to 10 Bars
- Temp. : - 50 to 280oC
- Speed - up to
Product Specification :
- PS – 160 – SPL Single Spring Unbalanced Seal Are single coil spring unbalanced seals, these seals are simple in design & reliable & rugged enough for the most difficult applications.
- Designated as Single Spring Unbalanced Seal for 'O' Rings & 'V' Packing used as Secondary seals respectively.
- Special notches enhance the required driving torque & hence the seal is independent of direction of rotation. Non-clogging spring design enables these seals to be reliably used in situations involving abrasive, corrosive & viscous fluids generally handled by high Temperature pumps.