PTFE is the outstanding high performance engineering fluoropolymer with an incomparable profile of unique properties!
- Chemical Resistance - It can be used in the most corrosive environments yet will not contaminate the most sensitive medium.
- Electrical Resistance - Outstanding electrical properties with a low dielectric constant and dielectric loss factor. Does not support tracking or arcing.
- Temperature Resistance - A wide range of working temperature cryogenic to about 280oC. No embrittlement in liquid helium.
- Flexibility - Outstanding resistance to fatigue and excellent flex propertiesone of the best flexural materials known.
- Extended Performance - The performance of PTFE can be dramatically altered by the use of fillers-FILLED PTFE materials can be tailored for an
- exact application by choosing from a wide variety of additives like Carbon, Glass, Graphite, Bronze etc.
- Self Lubrication - Frictional coefficients for PTFE are the lowest for all solids and other materials have little or no adhesion to PTFE.